As the enternal single girl I am (no milkshare brought boys to the yard so far….) every year Valentine’s Day is a very special day of the year.
And by ‘special’ I mean: I can’t decide if I just don’t wanna care in the first place or I’m just so depressed so that I pretend to not care….oh BOY!
Anyway, over the last couple of days a number of videos hit the good ol’ Youtube and while I was watching some of them I was all like: Yup, that’s gotta be Valentine’s potential. And here we go….
- This might actually be my favourite. I saw Jessica Vosk go on as Marian in Bridges of Madison County for the first time back in 2014 and now she brings down the house (and all of the guards…) with this AMAZING mash-up.
- Basically I just clicked the video out of habit and I have been a long-term lover of that song anyway. It’d take a lot to get more sad than that, right?
- With this one I go through phases of non-stop-listening and then not listening for a while and repeat from the beginning. Seriously? Andi Alhadeff!
- It all fades away. There are simply no more words.
- Start all over again. 🙂 But don’t ever forget:
Happy Valentine’s Day, Ladies and Gentlemen!
P.S.: Two years ago I published another post honouring this date. It was about dysfunctional couples on musical theatre stages. Enjoy! 😉